JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo is an interactive online career fair for middle and high school students made possible through a collaboration of educators, industry leaders, and Junior Achievement. This powerful event will prepare and inspire youth to explore career paths they never knew were possible.
When: March 23 – March 25, 2021
Why JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo? Together, we can create equitable access to career mentorship opportunities for today’s young people. Students will turn abstract career notions into real insight on career industries, job opportunities, and education paths to reach their goals. Businesses can support youth on this journey and build the workforce of the future.
Virtual Career Expo Highlights:
- Interactive showcase of local and regional careers by industry
- Online student self-guided or teacher-led pre & post event JA curriculum available
- Downloadable career information and on-the-job videos
- Virtual backpack allows students to save what interests them
- Gamification adds fun and increases student engagement
- Extended student access – up to 4 hours on event day, plus 24/7 access for 3 additional months!
- Online software is compatible with multiple devices: computers, tablets, mobile phones
- Adaptable for in-class or remote learning
Registration for schools and educators now open – Click here to register your students.
For more information about getting your classroom involved, contact Sharon Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate sponsorships and virtual career booths now available – Click here to learn more about sponsorships.
For more information about getting your company involved, contact LaChelle Williams at email@example.com.