JA Summer Camp
JA Summer Camps have been cancelled this summer due to COVID-19.
Please contact Wendy Patzlaff, Director of Capstone Programs, at 651.255.0455 or email@example.com to coordinate your refund or donate your registration fee back to JA.
WHEN: Monday – Thursday, July 27-30, 2020 CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
WHERE: Junior Achievement, 1745 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN 55104
COST: $215 per camper
WHO: Children of U.S. Bank employees entering 4-8 grade
TIME: Drop off – 8:30-9:00 a.m.; camp begins – 9:00 a.m.; camp ends – 4:00 p.m.
Join us for these fun and educational activities:
- Learn how to run, promote, and manage a successful business at JA BizTown
- Create project plans, science experiments, and video commercials
- Discover how STEM is used in the workplace and in the financial industry
- Discover careers in baking and finance through presentations from business professionals
- See how the money you earn works in the JA BizTown economy