Located at: 203 General Mills Street, JA BizTown, MN 55111
Opening town meeting speech script
Employee job descriptions (download printer-friendly format)
- Obtains bank loan.
- Signs Rental Agreement for business space.
- Supervises employees and oversees business operations.
- Signs all business payroll and expense checks.
- Prepares and gives speech at Town Meeting.
- Works with employees to determine pricing of products.
- Assists with all business duties when employees are on break.
- Fills in for CFO when necessary.
- Inputs employee payroll information.
- Prints and distributes employee payroll checks.
- Prints and distributes business expense checks.
- Keeps all records of business expenses and payments.
- Makes business deposits at Bank.
- Signs business checks if CEO is not available.
- Reads and reviews descriptions of products to be produced.
- Purchases supplies from the Supply and Delivery Center.
- Personalizes products for customers as ordered, if applicable.
- Greets customers & assists them with sales.
- Paces work to meet production goals.
- Produces quality products.
- Works with CEO to set prices of products.
- Sets up cashier area.
- Prepares advertising flyers and posters.
- Delivers ordered items to customers, if necessary.
- Accepts payment for purchased items.
- Forwards payments to CFO.