Property Management Company
Located at: 202 General Mills Street, JA BizTown, MN 55111
Opening town meeting speech script
Employee job descriptions (download printer-friendly format)
- Obtains bank loan.
- Signs all business payroll and expense checks.
- Makes business operational decisions.
- Prepares and gives speech at Town Meeting.
- Informs each business CEO of energy audit process.
- Conducts energy audit.
- Prepares and presents Energy Saver Certificates.
- Assists with all business duties when employees are on break.
- Computes and prints Utility bills.
- Inputs employee payroll information.
- Prints and distributes employee payroll checks.
- Prints and distributes business expense checks.
- Keeps all records of business expenses and payments.
- Makes business deposits at Bank.
- Signs business checks if CEO is not available.
- Purchases business supplies from Supply and Delivery Center.
- Measures/surveys each business noting size and other relevant and required information.
- Completes Property Appraisal for each JA BizTown business.
- Posts Property Appraisals in each business.
- Completes Rental Agreements.
- Acquires CEO signatures on all Rental Agreements.
- Collects and stores the “For Rent” signs.
- Delivers rent/mortgage bills collects payments.
- Forwards collected payments to CFO.
- Records meter serial number imprinted on each business meter.
- Completes Utility Applications.
- Reads all utility meters and records usage.
- Collects payments for Utility Bills.
- Prepares and conducts energy experiment to compare incandescent and florescent light bulbs.
- Conduct experiments with simple circuits.