Junior Achievement programs continue to be strong in Hudson, reaching more than 3,500 students during the 2017-2018 school year.
- All K-5 students participated in our volunteer-led classroom programs
- All 6th graders ran a simulated economy at JA BizTown
- Eighth graders participated in JA Finance Park Virtual program in their Business Ed elective class
- All 11th graders received JA Personal Finance throughout the year in their advisories.
- Hudson High School students also participated in JA Titan, JA Career Success, and JA Be Entrepreneurial.
To volunteer with Junior Achievement in the Hudson area, please contact: