Junior Achievement is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about college and career readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. Greater Mankato impacts students throughout Mankato, North Mankato, Eagle Lake, Cleveland, St. Clair, Janesville, Good Thunder, Mapleton, Minnesota Lake, Lake Crystal and St. Peter. Our Mankato Advisory Board has 16 active members, one full-time staff member and one part-time staff member.
The JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo is an interactive online career fair for middle and high school students made possible through a collaboration of educators, industry leaders and Junior Achievement. This powerful event comes to schools for free and will prepare and inspire youth to explore career paths they never knew were possible. Using virtual technology, JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo features an online career event filled with local and regional business exhibits providing downloadable career information and exhibitor videos.
The JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo serves three purposes:
- Give our local students the opportunity to view and learn about some of our wonderful companies in this area
- Recognize our local companies and give them an opportunity to showcase their business to our area students
- Raise funds for JA to keep JA curriculum in our community
To register for your $500 kiosk booth, please contact Katie at email@example.com
Katie Mons, District Manager
JAUM – Greater Mankato Area
P.O. Box 153
Madison Lake, MN 56063
Other ways you can get involved with JA
Volunteer in a local elementary, middle or high school classroom – The elementary school program consists of five lessons (30-45 minutes per lesson) that can be delivered weekly or all in one day (“JA in a Day”). The middle and high school programs run six to 12 weeks, depending on the specific curriculum chosen. Sign up today!
Make a donation – your financial support can help hundreds of students learn real-world skills that will prepare them to succeed in school and beyond. A gift of $30 will support one student.
Like our Facebook page.
21st Annual JA Golf Marathon
THANK YOU to our Major Sponsor:
And THANK YOU to our Co-Sponsor:
Schedule for JA Golf Marathon Sponsored by MinnStar Bank and Co-sponsored by Country Financial:
- 7:30 a.m. Driving Range Open
- 8 am. Light Breakfast Sponsored by Federated Insurance, Bloody Mary Bar and Coffee
- 8:30 a.m. Shotgun Start for 36 holes and games
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch on the course Sponsored by Subway
- Snacks throughout the day delivered on the course Sponsored by Bolton and Menk and First National Bank
- 5 p.m. Social Hour Sponsored by Xcel Energy
- 5:30 p.m. Sit-Down Dinner
- Golf Contest Sponsored by Carlson-Tillisch Eye Clinic
- Traveling Trophy Sponsored by United Prairie Bank
- Gear from American Solutions for Business, Drink Tickets, United Prairie Bank Gift Cards, SCHEELS Gift Cards, and More!
To Register, please contact Katie at Katie@jaum.org. Funds go to help support JA and our local youth.